Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory
Default Occupy Wall Street Demands

Here's a list of their demands.

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.

Lloyd J Hart 508-687-9153
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
Sean
giggity

Moto: street, sumo & dirty

That is comical

Lemme go rack up a shit-ton of debt so I can complain about it and get it all "forgiven". BRB going to the Chevy dealer
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #3
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Wow
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #4
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

That can't be real.
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:14 AM   #5
tommymac
Moto GP Star

How about going back to your homes, taking a shower and stop blocking traffic.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:17 AM   #6
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Seriously? Gotta be a hoax. Can you see any of that happening? I can see the entire US going all Mad Max, and possibly the entire world if some of those came true.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:26 AM   #7
tommymac
Moto GP Star

and whjat if their demands arent met, they going ot keep protesting? Its going to start to get cold soon so they will all go back to mommys house to keep warm.

they may have some good ideas/intentions but obviously no clue on how to impliment them.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #8
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Wasn't this already posted?

And I'm betting someone made it up. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no "organization" that speaks for this entire "movement"
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #9
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Wasn't this already posted?

And I'm betting someone made it up. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no "organization" that speaks for this entire "movement"
It was posted, but in the War Room. A lot of people don't have access to that section.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:26 PM   #10
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Yep, calling fake. I've spent some time on the occupy wall st section if reddit, and the closest thing to demands I've seen are that they want campaign finance reform to limit politicians from receiving unlimited monies from big companies, and for government to stop saving banks that are failing because of bad decisions on their part. Oh, and fair taxation of individuals no matter what each persons economic status is, and same for business
derf is offline   Reply With Quote