It's on.
And off to a damn good start, imho.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:57 AM   #42
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor View Post
And off to a damn good start, imho.
agreed, I missed the last half hr becasue I had to leave for work but I liked it so far and I kinda hope that blone chick either gets eaten or blows her head off, shes getting realy whiny
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:40 AM   #43
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

On my DVR - will watch it tomorrow. Strike Back and Fringe won the contest for my watching hours today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZombieCouch.jpg (137.3 KB, 0 views)
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #44
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
agreed, I missed the last half hr becasue I had to leave for work but I liked it so far and I kinda hope that blone chick either gets eaten or blows her head off, shes getting realy whiny
The only people on the show who aren't annoying drama queens are the sherrif, redneck, and the black guy (though he'll probably be killed off soon). The short haired bitch really annoys me. They should just kill her themselves becuase she'll end up getting them killed. Didn't even go after her own daughter. The old guy tries to play papa too much.

I'm excited for the next episides. Especially what the hell is giong on with the choppers from the previews. Must be some government function somewhere.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:43 PM   #45
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
The only people on the show who aren't annoying drama queens are the sherrif, redneck, and the black guy (though he'll probably be killed off soon). The short haired bitch really annoys me. They should just kill her themselves becuase she'll end up getting them killed. Didn't even go after her own daughter. The old guy tries to play papa too much.

I'm excited for the next episides. Especially what the hell is giong on with the choppers from the previews. Must be some government function somewhere.
The asian kid seems to be just blending in now too, I thought the black guy was dead after he cut his arm. I remember the chopper from last season too, havent seen the previews yet, I think between that and the fact they heard the radio on that car (why they didnt keep it on or look for other stations is a mystery) that there is still soem sort of infrastructure, but thye just need to find it and get to it.

I did like how the sheriffs wife called out the other ladies in the end.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #46
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

One of the better episodes of the show yet, IMO. Kept up a good pace throughout, it was tense, and watching the way the characters thought out their actions was entertaining. Great start to the season.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #47
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
The asian kid seems to be just blending in now too, I thought the black guy was dead after he cut his arm. I remember the chopper from last season too, havent seen the previews yet, I think between that and the fact they heard the radio on that car (why they didnt keep it on or look for other stations is a mystery) that there is still soem sort of infrastructure, but thye just need to find it and get to it.

I did like how the sheriffs wife called out the other ladies in the end.
Forgot about the Asian guy. He's just quiet and there now. I actually worry he'll be killed soon.

I thought for sure the black guy was going to get it since black people get killed early in movies. Though they did off that one black chick. But it looks like they are developing the redneck into a more likable character than originally and wanted to show that by helping the guy who basicaly left his brother for a horrible death.

I took the radio as that everyone was dead and there wasn't any government functions anymore. That the thing was just stuck on a loop. Or maybe they heard that message before when the outbreak first started.

Is it Sunday yet?
Old 10-18-2011, 01:17 PM   #48
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Forgot about the Asian guy. He's just quiet and there now. I actually worry he'll be killed soon.

I thought for sure the black guy was going to get it since black people get killed early in movies. Though they did off that one black chick. But it looks like they are developing the redneck into a more likable character than originally and wanted to show that by helping the guy who basicaly left his brother for a horrible death.

I took the radio as that everyone was dead and there wasn't any government functions anymore. That the thing was just stuck on a loop. Or maybe they heard that message before when the outbreak first started.

Is it Sunday yet?
The asian guy was key in rescuing the sheriff from the tank, he seems like a quiet guy now but is still useful. I agree withthe redneck seems like hes more of a team player now esp since hes leading the search for the girl. I am kinda thinking they dont find her which leads to the drama of them leaving her behind. I think th eold guy will just seem to hang on through all of this for some reason.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #49
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

If they're playing it anything near to real life then the power grid would be dead in a matter of a few weeks, if not days. That means either there is viable infrastructure, of the station is on generator.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #50
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Kinda unrelated to the storyline, but was the squidbilly rilling on a parallel twin chopper?