Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-07-2011, 12:09 AM   #21
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Thru a good sources. The kids have been identified and "spoke to". I now have first & last name & address. I figure I'll let it go at that. If it starts again then I have some other kids eager to teach these punk kids a "proper lesson".

It is great to know people. The info came to me. I didn't have to do any internet finding.

On the better note. I have given the mother & father our collection. The father fresh out of the hospital has 2 burned hands, a red face covered in burn jelly. But a whole family. His story was amazing.

The 12 year old didn't exit the house wife the family cause he was scared and did what he remember as a child told by firefighters. Close ur door and hide. Wait for the fire fighters to get you.

When the family got outside and one kid is missing. Dad ran into this burning house. Ran up stairs to the bedrooms. This bed room was directly next to the master bedroom that is fully engulfed in flames. Father took one big breath and ran thru the heat. Burning his hand to open the hot metal door handle. By now his face is burned. He grabs his hiding son, covers and shields the kid, and gets him to the stairs through the immense smoke and throws the boy down stairs. He can't see the boy but remembers hearing him tumble. The father slides down the stairs and boots the kid out the front door with the flames licking their heals.

He believes another 15 seconds later and neither of them would have made it out of the bedroom up stairs.

I applaud his heroic actions. He deserves a great deal on fathers day 2011.
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #22
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Amazing story Gas.

But brings up memories of a fire where my 22 year old cousin wasn't so lucky. Saddest part was the fire was set on purpose, to hurt someone else in the house... that ended up not even being there that night.

So glad to hear the dad is out of the hospital and recovering.
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #23
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

It really is an amazing story. I'm not doing it justice in any way in typing it.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote