Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2008, 11:49 PM   #11
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Jeans and a meshie... gloves and lid of course... I'll take my boots, but don't know if I'll even wear them... Not really planning on doing a lot of real riding... prolly just putt around and party at night. Gonna see if I can find some good deals on gear though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Oh wait... Where you talking about get on the bike or the shit for my truck?

My truck is getting 4 Pioneer Premier 6 1/2" components run by an el cheapo 700w Profile amp (prolly upgrade later, but I know enough people who get really good sound from these that I'll give it a whirl)... Pioneer 10" sub powered by a Pioneer 1000w amp... Running the factory headunit as the aftermarkets always look like shit unless you redo the entire interior... Not going for audiophile sound anyway, just something that's clean and LOUD. Read up a lot about all the gear and talked to a lot of people... The driver's side, even without being amplified, sounds awesome already. When I hook the amp up it should be painful. I can't wait.

yeah I meant your truck... the Profile amp will be loud... that's about it... anymore I'm done with loud... I crank my music up... but just enough to drown out any outside noise. and me sing'n

and yeah factory head units are fine... JL makes a device that works awesome... I've heard it with a stock stereo next to the same system on a Alpine... couldn't tell the diference... when I was looking at a Tacoma... it was the first thing I was buying.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote