Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Default My fantasy draft

All in all not too bad, th eother experts in our league think I drafted very well and got great value from my picks.

I drafted 8 out of 10 and is in a snake format. I also had an extra 4th round pick, and flipfloped the 7th and 8th round so I had 2 picks in the 7th round.

Between the keepers and what was drafted ahead of me I was not getting a top teir QB and prolly not an RB. On the CBS site they seemed to realy pump getting a top reciever so I figured I would grab larry fitzgerald with my first pick.

Deangelo williams was still available with my first pick so I took him and grabbed fitzgerald a few spots later in round 2.

I was hopin gto get a good low first teir QB next but there was a run on them so I figured i will grab a QB later and take good backs and recievers. I wound up with matt Schaub and jake Delhome. I didnt even bother with a reserve QB figured i can pick up a fill in for my byes as the season goes on.

So at least I wound up with several good recievers and backs. my Wrs

larry fitzgerald
Calvin johnson
kevin walter (hope houston scores a lot)
Desean jackson
chris Henry

And my Rb's

Deangelo Williams
Ryan Grant (hope he does better than last year he did nada for me)
Willie Parker (good till he gets hurt again)
Tim Hightower (going to split time but beenie wells is banged up righ tnow)
Ahmad bradshaw (jacobs wont shoulder the entire load and never stays healthy either)

So I need to hope for productive #'s from these guys and if I can get decent #s from my QB's i should be ok.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote