Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-18-2010, 08:13 AM   #131
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Obviously you all are completely glossing over a few things here...the black guy wasn't some "young thug" but a man of 50. The old white guy is a nut and known for his violent out bursts...
It doesnt matter, he's white, we like him better.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:14 AM   #132
CasterTroy

Damn Lee......All hail the master!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #133
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
[youtube]A3LK1CChb08[/youtube]
Fucking awesome.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:18 AM   #134
Rider
Moto GP Star

The bottom line is, the black dude should have shut the fuck up. He didn't have the means to back his shit up. No matter how crazy epic beard man is, the man should have just let things go. He didn't and got a major ass whooping. Put up or shut and the guy didn't do either and paid the price. I don't feel sorry for him.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:18 AM   #135
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
Damn Lee......All hail the master!
I'm not doing anything more than finding, copying, pasting.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #136
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Obviously you all are completely glossing over a few things here...the black guy wasn't some "young thug" but a man of 50. The old white guy is a nut and known for his violent out bursts-could this mean that a white man actually started this fight? No it must have been the black guy who done it...we're always starting shit with random white people on the bus for no reason. You all assumed that the evil black people stole the man's bag-nice...You all assumed that the other black people were with this guy, because you know, we all travel in gangs, even though I saw zero evidence of "ganging up" on the white guy, you all went on about what a "pussy" this black guy was for being in a gang... I'm like what fucking gang? This guy was probably on his way home from work or something.... you all sure made a bunch of assumptions that, in my mind, really tell what kind of people you are and what your attitudes about black people are.

How's this for a possibility, black guy riding the bus after working 10 hours, nut job white guy gets on the bus and starts harassing him to "shine his shoes", black guy puts up with it for a while and finally tells the dude to go away. White guy keeps yelling shit back to the black guy. Black guy gets fed up and go to the front to confront the white guy but is still hesitant to hurt the older man. Crazy white guy strikes first and kicks the black guy's ass. Black guy gets a ride to the hospital and another bill that he can hardly pay. It seems that he quit school to help his mother when his father was killed in Vietnam during the Tet offensive...
Quote:
According to witnesses, the black guy is 50. The rest is conjecture
Conjecture, of course, being Tigger speak for "stuff I found in my ass".

Meanwhile, back on Earth...

Black male subject of unknown age, displays chip on shoulder.

Large crazy white man removes chip, and relocates it to black man's face.

Black man falls to ground like 7 year old girl with polio.

Girl in headphones remains calm.

Video maker steals white man's bag of crazy.

Black man requests Amber Lamps, and acts like a little bitch.

7 year old girl with polio laughs, because even she isn't so much of a pussy, that she'd ask for Amber Lamps over a split lip.

Video is posted to TWF.

Tigger sets panties to wad mode.

Thread becomes a lot of

JC
Old 02-18-2010, 09:59 AM   #137
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post

7 year old girl with polio laughs, because even she isn't so much of a pussy, that she'd ask for Amber Lamps over a split lip.

Video is posted to TWF.

Thread becomes a lot of

JC
Excellent!

Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:59 AM   #138
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Obviously you all are completely glossing over a few things here...the black guy wasn't some "young thug" but a man of 50. The old white guy is a nut and known for his violent out bursts-could this mean that a white man actually started this fight? No it must have been the black guy who done it...we're always starting shit with random white people on the bus for no reason. You all assumed that the evil black people stole the man's bag-nice...You all assumed that the other black people were with this guy, because you know, we all travel in gangs, even though I saw zero evidence of "ganging up" on the white guy, you all went on about what a "pussy" this black guy was for being in a gang... I'm like what fucking gang? This guy was probably on his way home from work or something.... you all sure made a bunch of assumptions that, in my mind, really tell what kind of people you are and what your attitudes about black people are.

How's this for a possibility, black guy riding the bus after working 10 hours, nut job white guy gets on the bus and starts harassing him to "shine his shoes", black guy puts up with it for a while and finally tells the dude to go away. White guy keeps yelling shit back to the black guy. Black guy gets fed up and go to the front to confront the white guy but is still hesitant to hurt the older man. Crazy white guy strikes first and kicks the black guy's ass. Black guy gets a ride to the hospital and another bill that he can hardly pay. It seems that he quit school to help his mother when his father was killed in Vietnam during the Tet offensive...
Tig, you could argue with a stop sign and still believe that you are right.

Let's ASSume that your dreamy scenario was the case:

Bad day or not, Blackie could have gotten off the bus or stayed in his seat. When he approached the BIG white dude and extended his arm in anger he deserved exactly what he got.

Quote:
According to witnesses, the black guy is 50. The rest is conjecture, much like everyone else's negative assumptions. Seriously, everyone else assumed that the black guy started the whole thing...I wonder why? They all assumed he is in a gang and would come back and shoot the white guy. They assumed that the black people stole the white guy's stuff. They're making fun of the man's substandard education level and inability to effectively articulate himself.

Paul posted the story about the older white guy being crazy-may be bs, I'm just running with it. I'm just having fun with this. I doubt that they would react the same of I posted a video of a white man getting the shit beat out of him by a black man, even if the white man mouthed off to the black man first...
Did you watch the video or were you too busy looking for your race card?

Nobody ASSumed that the black people stole whitey's stuff, they SAID IT ON VIDEO.

Nobody ASSumed 50 year-old Pac was going to come back with a gun, he SAID IT ON VIDEO.

Enough debating, bring on more chops!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:02 AM   #139
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post

Video is posted to TWF.

Thread becomes a lot of

JC

I missed this post.

Well done, sir.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #140
AquaPython
put it THIS way

if that guy's 50, i'm fucking barbara bush right now.