Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2011, 11:43 AM   #16
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
michigan is about to repeal the stupid "pistol free zones" so you can carry anywhere which is how it should be.. if you are a law abiding citizen you should be able to carry anywhere you fucking want to and if some low life piece of shit motherfucker who can't stop sucking the glass dick for 5 seconds and hasn't worked a day in his pathetic useless existence tries to step up you should be authorized to use ANY FORCE necessary to take that motherfucker out.. the world would be a much better place with less scumbags, less prisons (kill those that can't be "rehabilitated" - fuck trial, fuck all that bullshit - shoot them, fry them, put them in a burlap sack and throw them in the ocean - I don't care but don't make me pay $80,000 a year for each one so they can learn new crimes)..
Exactly.. it's my constitutional right to carry my gun. Gun laws do nothing but restrict the honest law abidding citizens. Doesnt effect the criminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Of course you realize that prisons are a for-profit industry that is heavily involved in making sure they can continue to lock up millions of people right?
Oh for sure... it's big biz.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote