Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 12-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #51
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
It takes a seed to start a forest, when one person askes a question, and noone can provide an answer, it raises more questions. I was a believer, so much that I argued the same as you, until I realized that the arguement of "you are an idiot" or "They have pictures" or "They left shit on the moon" was as much speculation as someone saying it may have been faked. If it was that they did the best work back then, why cant we make it better now? Phones, cars, planes and computers...all improved...but we go backwards with rockets. Why? We have the technology...even Nasa admits that. They had a Nazi...we have computers that think for themselves and design shit without human assistance. Again, I want to believe, but I have more questions than answers and the answers are disappearing and proof is "lost". You cant deny that fake rocks, no telemetry, lost footage and the fact that we, as people who dont need to invent the technology, just replicate what has been made, cant get back raise questions. And before anyone says..."we dont need to go back" Its been a plan of Nasa's and they have rallied for a return ever since it was accomplished the first time.How are we to visit Mars, but we cant get back to the moon? By the way...The towers were taken down by Muslim extremists, we dont have microchips in our skin and JFK was killed by Oswald...my beliefs, so fuck off with the 911 theorist bullshit, they are whack jobs...I have questions...not theories. If Magellan or Columbus didnt have questions or theories...the Earth would still be flat too.
They are going back to the moon before they even dream of going to mars. Titan rockets are suppose to start going in 2013, I believe. That's what they said at KSC when they weren't jamming the whole diversity bullshit down your throat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
Thats fucking terrible. They would use Nazi rocket designers and murderers, but they wont use the best minds to further science. Atleast Branson has balls. I dated a propulsion engineer for a while and she said it was a joke to work at her lab. Such a shame.
They can't afford the best minds. They are operating on a shoe string budget for a rocket program.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote