Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 02-27-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

And, I must say, im extremely proud to see what our little country of 30 million did in the medal standings.

Of course were not third world, but we still still have a small talent pool, compared to countries with 500 million+. A lot of great athletes were produced over the last 8 years in this country.

And we beat Russia's ass in the standings too!

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
And, I must say, im extremely proud to see what our little country of 30 million did in the medal standings.

Of course were not third world, but we still still have a small talent pool, compared to countries with 500 million+. A lot of great athletes were produced over the last 8 years in this country.

And we beat Russia's ass in the standings too!
I am surprised how well we did, I don't think we were predicted to do as well as we did.

I think they do need to shorten the olympics up and reduce the events. I mean seriously do we need 2 billion distances for running and skating. God, don't get me started on swimming and the billion medals they have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:21 PM   #3
Apoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I am surprised how well we did, I don't think we were predicted to do as well as we did.

I think they do need to shorten the olympics up and reduce the events. I mean seriously do we need 2 billion distances for running and skating. God, don't get me started on swimming and the billion medals they have.
Theres a lot of questionable stuff in the games. They keep adding all the time, this year it was fucking ski cross and snowboard cross? And like you said, 75 distances for everything.

Doesnt the summer olympiccs have fucking ballroom dancing?

Old 02-27-2010, 10:26 PM   #4
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Theres a lot of questionable stuff in the games. They keep adding all the time, this year it was fucking ski cross and snowboard cross? And like you said, 75 distances for everything.

Doesnt the summer olympiccs have fucking ballroom dancing?
the snow cross and ski cross I like better than the timed shit. You are all facing the same conditions at the same time and racing real people instead of the clock. Get rid of a few of the giant slalom combined with donkey dick versions and keep the cross.

God, I hope not, never seen it if they do have it.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 02-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #5
Apoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
the snow cross and ski cross I like better than the timed shit. You are all facing the same conditions at the same time and racing real people instead of the clock. Get rid of a few of the giant slalom combined with donkey dick versions and keep the cross.

God, I hope not, never seen it if they do have it.
But if you lose skiing, you lose lindsey vonn! Keep it till she retires. She turns me on.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:08 PM   #6
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

The only Olympic sport that matters is not hockey, speed skating, or even bob sledding. The only real Olympic sport that matters is Women's Beach Volley Ball because we are all winners then.

Let's talk about the 1988 Olympics in Canada. No golds and a few bronze and silver in gay ass figure skating. I have more faith in the Jamaicans.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:22 PM   #7
Apoc

And take out everything without a clear winner! If its judged, it goes. Figure skating, arials (sp), all that crap.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:03 PM   #8
Apoc

Lacy schnoor!!!!!!

Old 02-27-2010, 11:05 PM   #9
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Lacy schnoor!!!!!!
She's hot, but I prefer the girl next door look to the I just got done working at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch look.
Quote:
Old 02-27-2010, 11:33 PM   #10
Apoc

That was 88, who gives a fuck? If your old enough to remember the highs and lows of those games, you'll be dead soon anyway!