Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #51
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilldema View Post
Most skinny/fat/disturbingly average joes hate on BBers especially. It's hard being jealous but too lazy to change anything about yourself, I'm sure.
Jealous because I don't look like Bobo the ape in a suit?

Yeah, that's probably it.

JC
Old 12-27-2010, 03:52 PM   #52
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Moto: FJR1300

I don't know what you look like, you've been hiding behind this same unoriginal joke since CF. But yeah, I'd imagine it's something like that.
Akilldema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:53 PM   #53
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Actually Jay was less than 270 this year. Ok, so you're Lou Ferrigno sized, in his absolute prime. He competed at 6'5" and 275. Hard to believe brosef. I saw the camera phone pic you posted on CF, it was blurry as shit and only showed a small amount of your traps at probably 7-10 ft away from the mirror. Anyway, let's go make fun of Triple for lying about benching 300lbs first try in the gym in his thread.
Actually I think he is 6'6" and at his peak he was 315.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:55 PM   #54
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Pretty sure he was 6'5" as it states in Pumping Iron and he competed then at 270. Off season weight and comp weight are totally different, often being seperated by 30-40+lbs in taller guys.

Edit: His heaviest comp weight was 285 at the 1992 Mr O, which would mean Apoc is saying he's about the size Lou was in that vid I posted which is almost as big as a 6 time Mr. Olympia.

Last edited by Akilldema; 12-27-2010 at 03:59 PM..
Old 12-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #55
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:
Most skinny/fat/disturbingly average joes hate on BBers especially. It's hard being jealous but too lazy to change anything about yourself, I'm sure.
A lot of BBer's have this disturbing obsession with thinking everyone is jealous of them for some reason.

Quote:
Most skinny/fat/disturbingly average joes
So everyone that doesn't spray tan, work out 3 times a day, and eating perfectly measured meals every day is an average joe? You do know that other people have other interests than self obsession right?

For instance I go skiing almost everyday, compete in races from time to time, I also like to run. So I guess I'm an average joe because I exercise for function, instead of being part of a circus freak show where men stare at each other naked?
Old 12-27-2010, 04:02 PM   #56
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

I don't tan, work out for an hour a day 4-5 times a week. Yeah, I like to keep track of what I give my body. I don't want to look like a typical american. Hey, turns out I also ride. Have a couple of bikes. I also have my own business, play the shit out of some xbox, play guitar and various other things. So step away from the Haterade, no one asked the little guys to chip in here anyway. If muscle scares you, then a thread about the gym, started by someone who's known to be a dedicated gym ray probably isn't the place for you.

Edit: BTW A lot of average joes have this disturbing obsession with talking shit about BBers via internet when they would be unloading their lower intestine into their pants if they ever encountered such a person.

Last edited by Akilldema; 12-27-2010 at 04:05 PM..
Old 12-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #57
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Damn...I dont think I ever had to wait for a rack. We have 3 racks, about 4 flat benches a bunch of incline and decline and plenty of plates. Then you have all the sleds and smith crap. All the cable garbage is in another area.

as for BB's\juice heads..and general gym rats.
They are the ones that actually show a little courtesy at the gym. I may not agree with what they do to get where they want to get to but at least they are polite and friendly. All the little bro patrols and "casual gym folk" showing up in jeans and leave shit all over the place, hog up equipment, yap too much and think the 2 months work they've put into the gym justifies them walking around like they are badasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #58
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
I don't know what you look like, you've been hiding behind this same unoriginal joke since CF. But yeah, I'd imagine it's something like that.
Would you feel better if I posted a pic of myself in a thong, because I'll fucking do it, man.

JC
Old 12-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #59
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:
I don't tan, work out for an hour a day 4-5 times a week. Yeah, I like to keep track of what I give my body. I don't want to look like a typical american. Hey, turns out I also ride. Have a couple of bikes. I also have my own business, play the shit out of some xbox and various other things. So step away from the Haterade, no one asked the little guys to chip in here anyway. If muscle scares you, then a thread about the gym, started by someone who's known to be a dedicated gym ray probably isn't the place for.
Don't be surprised on a motorcycle forum that there are going to be different views of what you like to enjoy. We all agree on motorcycles, but when the subject changes from that, heads are going to butt.

Till the day I die, I'm going to call someone a fag that enjoys flipping through something like this for enjoyment.

Old 12-27-2010, 04:10 PM   #60
Akilldema
Canyon Carver

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Would you feel better if I posted a pic of myself in a thong, because I'll fucking do it, man.

JC
Let's see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
Till the day I die, I'm going to call someone a fag that enjoys flipping through something like this for enjoyment.
[/IMG]
Just not to their face.

BTW I doubt many bigger guys read the mags, they're mostly bs.