Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #21
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Yep, I'm working 70-80 hour weeks putting in security systems to combat kids like this... I'm sorry kid but I'm willing to bet that there are multiple TVs, game systems, computers, cable TV, the internet, cell phones, multiple vehicles, etc in/around the house. Some poor victims of the economy broke into my car a few months ago, I guess I should feel sorry for them too...

BTW the situation isn't "severe" enough to "justify" theft until you don't have a place to live and food to eat. Not when you're down to your last two laptops, you've had to settle on keeping your two year old LCD instead of buying the LED unit and you're only eating out twice a week instead of three times. Or because you're struggling to pay the mortgage you took out 3 years ago to buy a boat. The problem with most people is they don't know how to tighten up when things get tough.

There's probably a lot more truth to this than most people want to admit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
No, seriously. Thieves are about one notch lower on the scumbag pole than murderers, rapists and kid touchers.
Absolutely agree 1000000%.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:32 AM   #22
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Well according to your other threads your a lair and a thief. You sir need to go to the Marines recruiter and say "I'm a worthless fuckup, please allow me to suffer to make up for it and possibly make something out of my life."
Old 09-03-2010, 09:33 AM   #23
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
Why are you stealing to provide when you're able to post on the internet?

That requires at least computer/phone. The internet can be free.

Why are you stealing to provide when you just made a thread about buying a motorcycle?

http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=16214

After reading that thread I assume that's what you stole?
*BTW 101 what's this weeks lottery numbers? I think you called it from the get go.
because saying "i was stealing to provide" sounds so much more acceptable then i was stealing because i'm a fucking punk thief who doesn't want to work.

i'm with the two above, graduated high school, not lot out there for me, no money for college, so off to Uncle Sam's camp Army.

no excuse for stealing, ever!!!
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #24
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

So....you come to a motorcycle site and confess to / brag about being a thief? To what end? To confirm that you are an idiot? To talk up your "cred" like the stupid MyFace kids bragging about how "I got so fucked up last night" as if that is something to be proud of?

You realize that at least SOME of the people here have probably been victimized by thieves or know someone who has as motorcycles are commonly stolen?

It would probably be best if you just slinked away, eh?

Seriously.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #25
ontwo
Designated Drinker

Moto: 2009 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Yep, I'm working 70-80 hour weeks putting in security systems to combat kids like this... I'm sorry kid but I'm willing to bet that there are multiple TVs, game systems, computers, cable TV, the internet, cell phones, multiple vehicles, etc in/around the house. Some poor victims of the economy broke into my car a few months ago, I guess I should feel sorry for them too...

BTW the situation isn't "severe" enough to "justify" theft until you don't have a place to live and food to eat. Not when you're down to your last two laptops, you've had to settle on keeping your two year old LCD instead of buying the LED unit and you're only eating out twice a week instead of three times. Or because you're struggling to pay the mortgage you took out 3 years ago to buy a boat. The problem with most people is they don't know how to tighten up when things get tough.
This!

There are always better options than what your dumb ass did. My guess is that you don't have any concept of "work". I would dig ditches, mow, weedeat, rake leaves, shovel snow, wash cars, and about a 1000 other things before I would steal other people's shit. I'm willing to bet that you could pick up at least a few odd jobs here and there, but once again, I bet you are a lazy fuck.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #26
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Try that around here, probably end up with a bit o lead in your body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:48 AM   #27
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Digifox,
You have tarnished you name and your family by your actions.
As mentioned, go find the nearest Marines recuiter.

It will probably be the first good decision you have ever made.
If you have a medical condistion that prevents you from enlisting,
Get your ass down to the nearest college and sign up. If you are as poor as you claim, then you will qualify for financial aid.
Its time to grow up. You owe it to your self and your family.
There are no other options and you have no excuses.
There is nothing that you can say that will excuse the fact that you did something morally\ethically wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:49 AM   #28
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
Plus a majority of the dumb poor americans no longer believe in god, so there is no incentive for them to not start acting like ass hats. Social Control is awesome until no one believes in it anymore.
Save that for the war room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:02 AM   #29
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I agree with 99% of what's posted already, so I really don't have anything to add...

Interesting how you stole this shit to provide for your family, but you're talking about, or already bought a new bike. How about cancelling your cell phone, selling your computer, and stop paying for internet service? That may be a better way, rather than B&E...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:11 AM   #30
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
You sir need to go to the Marines recruiter and say "I'm a worthless fuckup, please allow me to suffer to make up for it and possibly make something out of my life."
I'm pretty sure the Marines won't take him now. This ain't Vietnam where you could either go to Jail or go to the Jungle. However if he did go Military he needs to join the Navy and request the duty of bottom corner of an attack submarine shit cleaner and pecker washer. 1-2 months of never breathing fresh air should do the trick.

The best advice for Digifox is to STFU and Lawyer Up big time.