Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #1
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Default Woo Hoo!!!

Oh boy I'm getting millions of dollars!!!

BidVest Bank South Africa
Phone: 0027-741-066-885
Email: Petersnkosi1@hotmail.com

My name is Mr. Peter Nkosi, the manager, Credit and Foreign Bills of BIDVEST BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our bank with account number 908-14-255-114 whose name is Chung Timothy, (Mr.), who died in a plane crash [Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole passengers onboard on August 6, 1997. And for your perusal you can view this website Ref: http://www.cnn.com /WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list

Since the demise of this customer, I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$15.5M (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin as no one has come up as his next of kin. And the banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay long in the bank else it will be return to the bank escrow account as unclaimed funds.

In view of this I got your contact through a trade journal when I was ma king a research on a foreigner I will use in this great opportunity. For your assistance I am willing to give you 40% of the total amount. Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or e-mail the letter of application which you will type sign and send back to our Bank to enable us start this processing of this claim.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction will be completed within five banking days of receiving your response, after you apply to the bank as next of kin to the deceased. I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangement has been concluded by me.

Please go through this message carefully and if you are interested in assisting me, kindly notify me urgently via my private email addresses: (Petersnkosi1@hotmail.com), as time is of great essence in this transaction. Upon your acceptance to assist me I shall provide you with more information.

Till I hear from you I will not contact anyone, have a wonderful day.

Mr. Peter Nkosi.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:27 PM   #2
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Well congrats!! Sweet, so you're sponsoring the next TWFix meet, right?
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:28 PM   #3
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Thank goodness they were able to find you. I'd hate for all that money to go back to the bank escrow account.

BTW, I didn't know you were Korean.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:31 PM   #4
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
Well congrats!! Sweet, so you're sponsoring the next TWFix meet, right?

You bet and it'll be alcohol and strippers on me!! Just as soon as I get my money from South Africa that is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Thank goodness they were able to find you. I'd hate for all that money to go back to the bank escrow account.

BTW, I didn't know you were Korean.

Me either but my Dad did get around so..... Heck,my half sister was 11 days older than me and half Mexican.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
ontwo
Designated Drinker

Moto: 2009 ZX6R

I had a little old lady come into my office wanting me to wire somebody some money in the exact same scam. They had really prepped her. She kept saying that she knew this person, etc, etc. I couldn't get her to admit that this person was a total stranger. She even had a background story about how she had met the little boy's father years ago. yadda yadda yadda

And get this, she didn't have the $$ to wire. She wanted US to wire OUR money and she would pay us back when her millions came in. That was one time I actually chuckled before telling her no.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:15 PM   #6
speedylocksmith
Much better off!!

Moto: 05 1Krr

you mean those emails aren't real?
speedylocksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #7
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Man, everyone knows those offers from Africa are 100% fake. Luckily for me, I've just been notified that I've won the British lottery and am entitled to $100,000,000 US. Everyone knows the Brits are honest people. Seems totally legit to me.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote