Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #31
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
Bleach isnt going to be finished for a while, Bleach and Naruto are my two must see manga and anime every week.. The new/newer Macross series' have been pretty good.
tell me about it! we're only just finishing up the bount arc i really want to get into macross frontier but she hasnt seen any of the original series 'cept for plus which she loved ( and was mad at me for there only being four episodes)

i spose if sunrise has control it might not be total crap. might even be enjoyable. i dunno, i still feel betrayed from the wing commander movie.

hrmm faye eh? hrm wonder if kate beckinsale could pull that off? who would play julia? vicious? ed? hell ein is the only easy one in the whole cast!
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #32
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
tell me about it! we're only just finishing up the bount arc
I really need to go back and watch the whole thing from the beginning.
I only watched an episode here and there until recently.
I recognize most of the characters and know a little about the powers and such, but now that they're dealing with the Arrancars, there's clearly too much that I need to catch up on to put it all together.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:45 PM   #33
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor View Post
I really need to go back and watch the whole thing from the beginning.
I only watched an episode here and there until recently.
I recognize most of the characters and know a little about the powers and such, but now that they're dealing with the Arrancars, there's clearly too much that I need to catch up on to put it all together.
yeah we were ahead of adult swim for like two weeks and all of a sudden they are waay ahead
TWF Post whore #6
Old 07-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #34
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
tell me about it! we're only just finishing up the bount arc i really want to get into macross frontier but she hasnt seen any of the original series 'cept for plus which she loved ( and was mad at me for there only being four episodes)

i spose if sunrise has control it might not be total crap. might even be enjoyable. i dunno, i still feel betrayed from the wing commander movie.

hrmm faye eh? hrm wonder if kate beckinsale could pull that off? who would play julia? vicious? ed? hell ein is the only easy one in the whole cast!
Ugh, the Bound arc was pretty bad but it was filler (not in the original manga) so its kind of expected. Macross Frontier is good, I havent finished all of the episodes yet but I like it. You dont really need to watch the other Macross stuff to get Frontier, although, you might want to watch Macross Zero first. Zero is only 6 episodes and they reference some of the stuff that happened in it in Frontier.
EpyonXero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:53 PM   #35
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
Ugh, the Bound arc was pretty bad but it was filler (not in the original manga) so its kind of expected. Macross Frontier is good, I havent finished all of the episodes yet but I like it. You dont really need to watch the other Macross stuff to get Frontier, although, you might want to watch Macross Zero first. Zero is only 6 episodes and they reference some of the stuff that happened in it in Frontier.
if you caught my first post in here you'd know ive seen Zero unfortunately i had to delete my fansubs a while ago for space. i'll have to dig out some new ones. been wanting to do that anyway zero was awesome. loved the sv-51, especially the Nora polanski version.

and yeah bount is kinda rough, thats where i stopped the first time i started watching bleach, it just doesnt really fit in with the pacing after the soul society arc. not enough zabimaru either
TWF Post whore #6