Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 02-19-2010, 10:33 PM   #71
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

I had a fantasy about Elin chasing me with a nine iron. Didnt end with my Escalade in a bush tho...

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #72
Flexin
AMA Supersport

I just watched the full speech. I think he meant it. To me he was standing up there as a man and a CEO. I think that is why some are wondering if he meant it. He wasn't up there crying and so on.

I agree with the people that say he doesn't own anyone shit other then his family. The man does something that many, many people have done before (some could have been doing it while watching the speech) and won't have to say shit to anyone. Some get their dick cut off and have it sewn on crooked, but that is another story.

As a father, if he only could have one (between his family and golf) I would hope that he got to keep his family.

As a sports fan I hope to see him playing again. I don't feel he owes the fans anything other then doing his best to be at a tournament that he says he will be at because a lot will buy tickets just to see him. Other then that he doesn't own them shit. Just because I bought a hat and so on doesn't mean he owes me shit.

As far as a role model goes, I want my kids to look up to me. I don't care who the sports star is or what sport. I don't mind if my kids look up to Tiger. They can try to do the things he has done in golf if they want. Thats fine. But in the end its up to my wife and I to raise our kids and to be role models for them.

And whats with all this NBA is full of convicts shit? Fuck that shit. I haven't been a big NBA fan since the strike (I didn't have any sports to bet on at the time because of that) but I still love basketball. Just because you suck at something doesn't mean you need to hate it. And why get mad at players? They just agreed to a deal they worked out. The team decided to pay it.

James
James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #73
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Is he still able to perform his job? Yes.

Personally, I couldn't care less into whom he's sticking his junk.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:13 PM   #74
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

He said what he had/needed to say...I think he meant it...hard to tell but we have no proof that he didn't. Sure it was in a controlled environment...that was a bit sketchy but again...he had his say.

I think he just needs to start playing again and let him and his wife work it out in private.

As far as all of the women he banged...well screw them...they knew he was married so boo hoo. Most of them are getting their 15 minutes of fame out of it anyways.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:15 PM   #75
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

so has anyone heard the rap about his apology

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #76
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post

And whats with all this NBA is full of convicts shit? James
James

Well bro, you may not like it, but it is true.

But, that doesnt say anything about the sport, or the league. Just that a lot of very talented guys who spent most of their lives on the street, and only know one way to live, and ended up rich and famous because they are good at something. Same as most rappers being convicts. Its just the reality of the life they lived.

And it may not be the majority, but they are what people notice.

As far as percentages go, I would say Bball has the most convicts playing, with the NFL in second. But with the NFL's rules, they keep themselves in check a little more when out in public.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote