Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Riding Gear

Old 04-08-2008, 10:35 AM   #171
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by comonboys View Post
I trust him 100%. However he hasn't had riding pants before. So I was looking for someone to let me know who the fit and feel is that has riden with them on......
1125R.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #172
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

im glad im not the only one hating on icon... never thought gear could be squidly

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:41 AM   #173
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
im glad im not the only one hating on icon... never thought gear could be squidly
Fag. Have some fun.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #174
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
seriously, it looks like something you'd jump the grand canyon in, we should pitch in a buy one for the next time nts jumps on a ural
He can borrow mine if he wants. I have the jacket and gloves in the blue/gold. My bike is blue/white/gold so I bought them for a show and for Daytona. I got alot of compliments and picked up a couple different chicks wearing them actually. Heck,my buddy who painted his R1 hot pink barely got a chance to ride alone last year at Daytona Bike Week/Spring Break. So think what you want. BTW I have A* GpTechs and the Icon gloves are by far the most comfortable gloves I've ever owned. Plus,I have white Icon TiMax gloves I've crashed a couple times with no damage to my hands or the gloves. If you actually look into them,they are quite well made with a special ceramic infused leather and almost 360 Ti armor. Yea I know,the way they look and who makes them means they are junk and squidly...wait a minute, I thought a things worth is based solely on the person buying it and his needs,etc...how things change from thread to thread....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 02:44 PM   #175
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
He can borrow mine if he wants. I have the jacket and gloves in the blue/gold. My bike is blue/white/gold so I bought them for a show and for Daytona. I got alot of compliments and picked up a couple different chicks wearing them actually. Heck,my buddy who painted his R1 hot pink barely got a chance to ride alone last year at Daytona Bike Week/Spring Break. So think what you want. BTW I have A* GpTechs and the Icon gloves are by far the most comfortable gloves I've ever owned. Plus,I have white Icon TiMax gloves I've crashed a couple times with no damage to my hands or the gloves. If you actually look into them,they are quite well made with a special ceramic infused leather and almost 360 Ti armor. Yea I know,the way they look and who makes them means they are junk and squidly...wait a minute, I thought a things worth is based solely on the person buying it and his needs,etc...how things change from thread to thread....
WERD! in other news, my airframe came in today! fucking sexy looking and very comfortable even before break in. im about to go out for a short bit to see how she feels at speed
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:29 PM   #176
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Quote:
WERD! in other news, my airframe came in today! fucking sexy looking and very comfortable even before break in. im about to go out for a short bit to see how she feels at speed
Congrats. Told you these guys we're good. Have a fun ride, only two more weeks till I'm home and riding!!
Old 04-09-2008, 04:41 PM   #177
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

much more comfy than my alliance ss, excellent airflow, a bit more noise when the visor is down and pretty good aero new lid = win
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:42 PM   #178
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Quote:
much more comfy than my alliance ss, excellent airflow, a bit more noise when the visor is down and pretty good aero new lid = win
Cool, I'm going to wait and see which of the new graphics matches my new bike (im getting in 2weeks) prior to grabing one of those, but I'll get one. Glad to hear they're so nice.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:15 PM   #179
WARputer
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 2005 Hayabusa

Quote:
You crack me up Tigger !
Old 04-10-2008, 11:41 PM   #180
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
I have the jacket and gloves in the blue/gold.
WOW. Wow.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote