Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 01-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #1
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...
Default Ufc 94

UFC Prime Time is on Spike right now and Penn & St. Pierre are just talkin' shit.

That could/should be an amazing fight. Who you got?
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:43 PM   #2
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Wow, what a fucking surprise, I'm scheduled to work. I've missed every fucking UFC event since May from this damn bullshit of getting scheduled every fucking Saturday.

/rant

I got St. Pierre. Penn's a good fighter, but I think GSP is better. Penn's to wrapped up in trying to be the man holding two belts.

The fight of the night is going to be Diaz vs. Guida. Guida may not win but he has yet to put on a stinker of a fight. The guy just kicks ass. And now that I've said that, watch it be the snooze fest of the evening. I'm still betting on Diaz vs. Guida to be fight of the night unless GPS/Penn is monumental.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #3
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Wow, what a fucking surprise, I'm scheduled to work. I've missed every fucking UFC event since May from this damn bullshit of getting scheduled every fucking Saturday.

/rant

I got St. Pierre. Penn's a good fighter, but I think GSP is better. Penn's to wrapped up in trying to be the man holding two belts.

The fight of the night is going to be Diaz vs. Guida. Guida may not win but he has yet to put on a stinker of a fight. The guy just kicks ass. And now that I've said that, watch it be the snooze fest of the evening. I'm still betting on Diaz vs. Guida to be fight of the night unless GPS/Penn is monumental.
I'm pretty excited about the Penn/St. Pierre fight... I'm just wondering what Penn we'll see... the under-conditioned or the 'roided out version. Either way I see it being really good.

I LOVE that Guida guy... I'm not so sure about that fight, but I in the least I think it should be interesting.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #4
Corey
AMA Supersport

Guida is the most entertaining figher in MMA right now and my favorite guy to watch. He doesn't always win, but he doesn't puss out halfway through a fight or play it safe if he can't get the quick victory. He's always in there dishing out and taking beatings until the end of the fight. He absolutely needed to be on this fight card to balance out the absolute dull piece of shit suckfest fight that Lyoto Machida vs Thiago Silva is going to be.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Old 01-21-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Guida is the most entertaining figher in MMA right now and my favorite guy to watch. He doesn't always win, but he doesn't puss out halfway through a fight or play it safe if he can't get the quick victory. He's always in there dishing out and taking beatings until the end of the fight. He absolutely needed to be on this fight card to balance out the absolute dull piece of shit suckfest fight that Lyoto Machida vs Thiago Silva is going to be.
They're drumming up that Machida/Silva fight too... Two undefeateds that I've never heard of... :hmm:
Old 01-21-2009, 11:01 PM   #6
jalaan1
orangina Zed

Moto: '12 Z1000

Penn always manages to surprise me (him and his F'd up ears,lol)

but i like the Saint for this one.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #7
Corey
AMA Supersport

God help the UFC if Machida wins. He's the most boring, god awful fighter in the UFC. His fights consist of him winning on points and spending the majority of the fight running away. If he wins, he's going to want a title shot, and god knows his record says it's possible. Silva's fights are hit or miss. I think they're hoping he dives in and pounds Machida into the ground, but I think it'll be 3 rounds of Machida style tap and run, with a victory on points. Prepare for 3 rounds of the audience booing the entire time as well.

Old 01-21-2009, 11:13 PM   #8
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Speaking of Silva's... They have an Anderson Silva edition of UFC Fight Night or whatever on tonight... Just showed Silva/Leban and are showing Silva/Franklin right now... Silva/Lutter and Silva/Someone else (his light heavyweight fight) is on too...
Old 01-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #9
Corey
AMA Supersport

Silva/James Irvin?

Old 01-21-2009, 11:16 PM   #10
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Silva/James Irvin?
Yeah, that fuckin' guy... also Silva/Henderson... I haven't seen that fight or the Lutter fight... The Franklin fight disappoints every time I see it. I like that guy.