Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-07-2010, 10:19 AM   #71
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

No doubt that there are crooked...corrupt cops but there are also decent ones that's just trying to do their jobs too.

I'm sure there are crooked...corrupt individuals that post here too...that's life.

Anyways...in the situation described in the op...it just depends on what I was driving at the time and how much...if any damage was done.

If I was driving a nice car with painted bumpers and she hit/scraped/scratched my paint and there was a witness then yes I would make a police report because my insurance requires it UNLESS I happen to see the woman come out...discuss it and she $$ up. I would turn it in to my insurance company and hers as long as the witness stepped up. Why should I pay for her negligence ? The b!tch made no effort to step up and leave a note or anythng so fvck her imho.

If nothing else I'd just take a pic of my car...her car and tag and get the witness info and then call it in on the phone...which you can do here. I wouldn't care to actually have an officer come out in person unless they had to.

I mean things happen when you can't do much about it like what if no witness would have stepped up...then I'd have to eat it...a big door ding...I'd have to eat it...but when someone is seen doing something like what was described and doesn't want to take responsibility for their ignorance...again...fvck them...pay up sucka. I'm not talking about sueing ...that's bs...but scratch my nice car...fix it mofo.

If we're talking about no damage...then there was no need for this thread.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #72
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTB View Post
Two summers ago I was out walking my Goldens in the middle of the afternoon within a stone's throw of my house. An unmarked car came peeling around the corner, screeched to a halt next to me and two uniformed "officers' jumped out of the car, grabbed me and threw me up against their unit, slapping the cuffs on me. One of them started screaming a me "WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!!!WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!!!WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!!!!!

I was stunned. I had this red-faced cop screaming and spitting saliva in my face while I'm bent over the trunk of his car, handcuffed and helpless...... and all I was doing was walking my dogs.

At that moment one of my neighbors comes running around the corner yelling "NOT HIM, NOT HIM, NOT HIM, IT'S NOT HIM!!!!!"

The cop asked him "Are you SURE!". When my neighbor said he was sure (I wasn't even wearing clothes similar to what he described, nor did I have a beard, and I was taller and heavier), he unlocked the cuffs, said "You are free to go." He and his partner hopped in the cruiser without a who, boo or how are ya? and took off.....

I had apparently been mistaken for someone who had threatened a neighbor with a knife.

The same police held my 7 year old godson at gunpoint when he and some friends were playing cowboys and indians with cap pistols and a clown with a badge, a gun and a crown vic passing said he saw a "Gang situation" and pulled down on the seven-year olds.......all three little kids peed their pants....

Call me paranoid, I try to limit my exposure to police.....you can make fun about foil hats and the like, but...
Holy crap

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote