Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2008, 03:12 AM   #1
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage
Default Drunk ass....

So I'm leaving my friends house an hour back (1:15am), and I pull thru his neighborhood and get to the main road... no cars coming so i pull out right. I get up to speed and immediatly pull up to some railroad tracks, so I tap the brakes to save my alignment... when all of the sudden I hear a loud screech. I look back and a car doing about twice of my speed is careening out of control. The driver, (almost rear ending me) dives illegaly across a double line to pass me and goes two wide crossing the railroad tracks. As we cross the tracks a truck nealy smashes head on into him, as he dives back into the correct lane... cutting me off. Said driver goes speeding away, swirving the whole time. So i catch up to this douche-fuck at a light and he has his right turn blinker on. Light turns green, the driver starts to turn right onto side street and then darts back to cut me off again. Blinker light still on. Driver then makes efforts to act like he's pulling into 2 neighboring gas stations, decides not to, almost his curbs, and then cuts back right infront of me. So when driver gets past second station in a row... he decides he finally wants to turn right on second side street past gas stations. Now I am thuroughly pissed. So as driver FINALLY turns, I decide to be stupid, and blow horn at him. I look back and driver pulls a U-ie in the middle of the side street, blows a red light, and comes flying back at me. FUCK ME! Driver then flashes high beems and blinker telling me to get over. Me knowing that there are multiple individuals in said car, I am smart enough to keep driving. Driver increases rate of speed, with high beems on, and begins to tail me for 2 miles... I continue to flick him off. When he knows I am not stopping, he backs off but continues to follow me. FUCK I realize I am leading him home... so I quickly turn off. Still following me. My plan is to now head for town, with other ppl and potentially cops. 10 minutes into chase, still being followed. I am finally getting into town, driver realizes what I am doing and slows. I make two quick turns, speed up, make another turn, and get to gas station. Go in and buy some Dew. Covertly take back roads home...

Can I say interesting?
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote