2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:31 PM   #1872
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Stamp got there today

Now I need to find me a handgun to go with it. Got the rifle already.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (407.3 KB, 0 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 06:37 PM   #1873
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

nice! they are so much more fun then i thought, thats why i ordered 2 more lol

i had to drive 180mi to get mine, lol

www.silencershop.com

too bad i won't be able to shoot the 556 as much as the private range i belong too only allows handguns 22 and air rifles at the closer of their 2 ranges.
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 07:43 PM   #1874
Trip
Hold mah beer!

I kinda ordered a 22/45 lite just now. Lol

I am lucky with my private club, about the only thing they don't want you doing is shooting the explosive target stuff.

I want to get a 308 suppressor next.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 10-04-2014, 06:46 AM   #1875
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Got it.

Very nice!
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:11 AM   #1876
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Yeah, I think we got ours at the same time. I have had my 9 compact for about that long as well.

How does the s compare?
I haven't had a chance to shoot the S yet. Hopefully this weekend I can get out. But it's tiny. Gave it a good cleaning yesterday, it's ready to go.

Bought a 12 gauge a few months ago too. 18.5" barrel on it. Shortest allowed in PA.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:33 PM   #1877
fujimoh
Kneedragger

Moto: CBR 1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
I have the SOG Twitch II, perfect for my size (hand and to fit in pocket).

I carry the SOG Flash II

I like the LCP for daily carry and the G19 in my tank bag or backpack
fujimoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:15 PM   #1878
Trip
Hold mah beer!

I shot my first LCP this past weekend, think I will end up with one for my pocket.
Quote:
Old 10-07-2014, 04:00 PM   #1879
Turbo Ghost
Movie Star

Moto: KLR650

I can't shoot those things! Correction, I CAN shoot those things rather well but, my natural finger position doesn't land properly and I have to consciously place my finger where it belongs to be able to shoot one. If I don't, my finger comes around and contacts my palm before the sear breaks. In a critical situation I couldn't rely on myself to do that instinctively. Great guns and very accurate for what they are but, just not for me sadly.
Turbo Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:20 PM   #1880
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory

Being a bit obsessive compulsive , I kept noticing that I had AR pistols in 2 of my 3 favorite calibers so here is the solution.

I have a particular weakness for 7.62x39 ARs. So this makes 3rd AR in 7.62x39 (two YHM Carbines) and My 3rd AR Pistol. (an 11.5 in 5.56 and a 8 inch in .300 Blk) So early last week I was looking for a 8 inch 7.62x39 barrel , When I stumbled across Alpha Shooting Sports, where they had a complete with BCG 8 inch Upper with their 9 inch Rail and their flash can. (both appear to be an "Homage" Noveske) on sale for $479 It looked good on the web , but everything can be made to look good on a computer screen. So I did some reading , and the company appeared to review well and on Friday afternoon after the eagle flew I ordered the Upper. With shipping from CA to NH in came to $501 door to door.
I placed the Order in the afternoon of Friday October 24th and it Arrived on the Morning of Wednesday October 29th. ( Not naming names I hope that some of the other companies I deal with take note!) I was VERY pleasantly surprised when I un-boxed it. The fit and Finish is VERY good on Par with my rifles from YHM and S&W (it is so nice in fact that I feel a little guilty about putting it on the budget lower I built for it.) No tool marks everything aligns properly and frankly I love this forearm. Now as far as reviewing goes I have to stop here because as i write it is Thursday October 30th and I wont be able to shoot it and will post up when I do. However Product quality to date has me thinking that If I am looking for a rail or an upper I one of the first places I am going to look is Alpha Shooting Sports.
The other pleasant surprise was the SBX Brace. You see I live in the Southwest Corner of NH and I have a buddy who trains over at the Sig academy so when he is headed over I ask him to stop into the pro shop. I asked him to grab me a brace and instead of the SB15 he brought back the SBX My two other Pistols have the SB15 and when I first saw the SBX I worried that it wouldn't be sturdy enough. I was wrong it is very sturdy and noticeably lighter as well. They have also Capped the end so that it can not travel forward on the tube.
As you can see it lend a different look to the overall build as well. Also at the moment it is wearing my test Mule of a SIght a first Gen Vortex Sparc , and I have a hunch that may change soon. but I am excited to get this out and make it go boom!