Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Aftermarket Modding

Old 06-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #11
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
She will damn sure notice $2500 missing from the bank account!

Didn't ask for 'skills' assessment from two people who have never seen me ride, Thank you.
Well...I guarantee you're not nearly as fast as me and I'm riding just fine on my stock suspension that I got tuned at the track. Just trying to talk you out of something that the money could be used elsewhere...like having those dicks surgically removed from your asshole.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #12
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
Well...I guarantee you're not nearly as fast as me and I'm riding just fine on my stock suspension that I got tuned at the track. Just trying to talk you out of something that the money could be used elsewhere...like having those dicks surgically removed from your asshole.
Fuck off. I wasn't gonna buy them anyway. Just found them on a search. Eat shit.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #13
DLIT
Clit Commander

If I posted up everything I thought was cool but not gonna buy, I would get flamed, too. This is your flaming. Calm down, young buck.

Old 06-06-2008, 05:43 PM   #14
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
young buck.

Those are some damn nice forks though. And look awesome.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #15
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

While it's a generally agreed upon fact that marko is a (loveable) asshole, I gotta side with him on this one. I enjoyed drooling over the ohlins goodness and didn't even consider whether he needed them or not.

The rims that came on my bike were 2 grand new, they save precious pounds and improve the handling tremendously but do I get even close to taking advantage of 5% of the handling potential? hahahahahahahahahaha jesus fucking christ no. How about those gilles rearsets, do I need the rear biased foot position because I would have been constantly dragging toe with the stock pegs? Fuck no. I didn't get the full potential out of my old sv650.

Are any of us inhibited by the performance from stock exhaust cans and can't get the full potential out of the bike until we slap on the full racing system and power commander for an extra 5 horsepower? No.

Bottom line; retarded expensive racing jewelry is schweet. On a street bike or top of the line race bike, I still enjoy looking at it and appreciate the sentiment of wanting to enjoy the best of the best equipment.

And before you say it marko, I know, fuck me, you can defend yourself.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:16 AM   #16
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post

Are any of us inhibited by the performance from stock exhaust cans and can't get the full potential out of the bike until we slap on the full racing system and power commander for an extra 5 horsepower? No.

i am
Old 06-07-2008, 12:39 AM   #17
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I would only buy forks like that for a track bike... I would never track-only a Buell. They don't crash particularly well and have zero on the top end...

That being said, the forks did make my dick get hard...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:40 AM   #18
DLIT
Clit Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
While it's a generally agreed upon fact that marko is a (loveable) asshole, I gotta side with him on this one. I enjoyed drooling over the ohlins goodness and didn't even consider whether he needed them or not.

The rims that came on my bike were 2 grand new, they save precious pounds and improve the handling tremendously but do I get even close to taking advantage of 5% of the handling potential? hahahahahahahahahaha jesus fucking christ no. How about those gilles rearsets, do I need the rear biased foot position because I would have been constantly dragging toe with the stock pegs? Fuck no. I didn't get the full potential out of my old sv650.

Bottom line; retarded expensive racing jewelry is schweet. On a street bike or top of the line race bike, I still enjoy looking at it and appreciate the sentiment of wanting to enjoy the best of the best equipment.

And before you say it marko, I know, fuck me, you can defend yourself.
Whatever. He posted something that made him drool, like every time I see a set of Ohlins forks. He said he had the cash but his wife would kill him which made me think he was semi-serious (I've bought shit even though I knew the wifey would be pissed, like my Tacoma for example), which made me post about not needing them, which spawned his reply, which ultimately spawned your reply, which spawned me telling you to eat a bag of dicks.

Now I gotta say I was just kidding because I was, but you proly woulda blew up if I didn't. I was serious up to the bag of dicks comment.

Old 06-07-2008, 09:23 AM   #19
jalaan1
orangina Zed

Moto: '12 Z1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
She will damn sure notice $2500 missing from the bank account!
ouch!

i didn't even look @ the price.

nevermind.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #20
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

You guys are right. I shouldn't drool over a set of top shelf forks. I should probly browse eBay for a chrome stretched swingarm.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote