Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Touring

Old 08-30-2010, 02:57 AM   #21
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Trans labrador in sept , hoping for jamaica in may
Yeah, I know. you keep saying that, and I keep ignoring it.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #22
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Looks like a great trip. It would have been nice to meet you, but I know you were on a schedule. Maybe one of these days!
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:20 AM   #23
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
Looks like a great trip. It would have been nice to meet you, but I know you were on a schedule. Maybe one of these days!
You are not good at meeting up with people.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:34 PM   #24
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Whatever. I had no problems meeting others on the board, just you and Capt. Couldn't meet Capt. since he never bothered to call me.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #25
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Quote:
Whatever. I had no problems meeting others on the board, just you and Capt. Couldn't meet Capt. since he never bothered to call me.
I think his comment was directed at me. But you know why I didn't call. One, the trip was completely unplanned and I didn't really know where I would be at any particular moment. Two, I'm courteous and chose not to try to contact you at 9:30 on a Sunday night. Tell ya what, I'll make a special trip up to Akron just to meet you. Afterall, it's only like 5 or 6 hours. Simple weekend trip. Although, not sure your hubby would be too keen on that idea.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:05 PM   #26
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
I think his comment was directed at me. But you know why I didn't call. One, the trip was completely unplanned and I didn't really know where I would be at any particular moment. Two, I'm courteous and chose not to try to contact you at 9:30 on a Sunday night. Tell ya what, I'll make a special trip up to Akron just to meet you. Afterall, it's only like 5 or 6 hours. Simple weekend trip. Although, not sure your hubby would be too keen on that idea.
Marko's comment could be for both of us too. I was like 5 minutes from his house and didn't want to venture out at 9:30pm in an unfamiliar town. Plus I was being lazy that night.

Hubby doesn't like it to start with but after he meets all you guys it's not bad. He realizes my crazy internet friends are pretty cool. And you wouldn't have to come all the way to Akron; 1.) I don't live that far north, and 2.) I would come down your way just because I'm nice
Old 09-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #27
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Marko's comment could be for both of us too. I was like 5 minutes from his house and didn't want to venture out at 9:30pm in an unfamiliar town. Plus I was being lazy that night.

Hubby doesn't like it to start with but after he meets all you guys it's not bad. He realizes my crazy internet friends are pretty cool. And you wouldn't have to come all the way to Akron; 1.) I don't live that far north, and 2.) I would come down your way just because I'm nice
To be fair...I didn't wanna venture out in the morning.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote