Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-07-2009, 06:40 AM   #41
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
A tiger cage and a town/village or when ever are very different. If I step in a tiger cage I know I can end up lunch. If I travel I expect to end up with pictures to post online, not have my ass tossed into a trunk and killed.

I do know people are fucked up and I try to watch out for things no matter where I am.

James

Would you walk through Uniacke Square at night alone? You have every right to be there. Maybe walk Gottingen street at night with something expensive looking in your hand? You have every right to be there..

There's places I don't go. I may have every right to be there, but I'm smart enough to know that the chances of something happening go up exponentially when I'm in "bad" areas.

It's a horrible shame this had to happen to her. And I'm sure she wasn't scared or didn't think this would happen to her. But, it has happened. She's now dead, and there's no lesson for her to learn.

Being headstrong and fearless are great, until being headstrong and fearless get you killed.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #42
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Would you walk through Uniacke Square at night alone? You have every right to be there. Maybe walk Gottingen street at night with something expensive looking in your hand? You have every right to be there..

There's places I don't go. I may have every right to be there, but I'm smart enough to know that the chances of something happening go up exponentially when I'm in "bad" areas.

It's a horrible shame this had to happen to her. And I'm sure she wasn't scared or didn't think this would happen to her. But, it has happened. She's now dead, and there's no lesson for her to learn.

Being headstrong and fearless are great, until being headstrong and fearless get you killed.
I have been down Gottingen more then a few times at night. I have been to Uniacke Square as well. I have walked from Downtown town to Spryfield and back alone, at night. I have been to Preston at night.

I went to Cole Harbour at night and went to the bathroom alone with about 8-10 guys that are not big fans of black people in the place. Two followed me in the two fuckers had no plans on using that bathroom. They changed their mind quick when they got in there.

At 17 I walked downtown Boston at night with my cousin and friend. We walked around for over an hour till we got talking to a guy that didn't believe we were not down there to get into the drug trade. He asked us to hang on, side he would be right back. Yeeeeaahhhh Right. He went around the corner and jumped in my car and left. I'm black not stupid.

When I was in Indy I went to area's at night that might not have been a good idea to be in at night alone. I was in my car but did get out in different places. Sometimes to find an IHOP (which they don't always put in the best area's) and of course the strip clubs at night. Did the same thing in Saginaw.

Yes there are places you don't go at certain times of the night but as HAY-soos pointed out she wasn't exactly in a ghetto. I got home from work at 6 and had about 3 hours sleep now so I could be wrong but had the impression that this happened during the day.

If it was at night she took a big risk that she shouldn't have taken.

People are misreading many things I'm saying.

You have to be careful any time of the day. I will sit in a place so I have an eye on the door and if possible the parking lot at the same time. I look around to look for any trouble just like when riding a motorcycle. I check behind me so I know what is going on around me. I'm not a trusting person so I'm always waiting for something to happen. For the most part when people have came after me it hasn't been alone. I lived off on John Par Dr. I came home one night to find 8+ people looking for me. Some have bats or bars and one claimed to have a gun from what my friends said. I don't have to worry about finding trouble. Trouble has no problem finding me.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:55 AM   #43
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
And I like to get my hands on the guy that did it. He is upset because she was pregnant? So it was only wrong because she was pregnant?

James
He knew she was pregnant. He will never admit he knew but she told him. ANY woman in that position would tell their attacker in the hopes they could save their baby. He knew. Obviously I do not know that - but think about it...

I also think HE was the one who molested and killed those 2 toddlers, not his mom. Just my opinion obviously.

To all who say it's her 'fault.' I am going running in a few hours in my small neighborhood, which is not a bad area. However, if I am raped and killed please feel free to start a thread to discuss how it's my FAULT.

Did any of you not read the part where she got LOST?? She wasn't supposed to be where she was - SHE GOT LOST. She was running to another marina to meet someone.

Last edited by MILK; 02-07-2009 at 10:58 AM..
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:02 AM   #44
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILK View Post
He knew she was pregnant. He will never admit he knew but she told him. ANY woman in that position would tell their attacker in the hopes they could save their baby. He knew. Obviously I do not know that - but think about it...

I also think HE was the one who molested and killed those 2 toddlers, not his mom. Just my opinion obviously.

To all who say it's her 'fault.' I am going running in a few hours in my small neighborhood, which is not a bad area. However, if I am raped and killed please feel free to start a thread to discuss how it's my FAULT.

Did any of you not read the part where she got LOST?? She wasn't supposed to be where she was - SHE GOT LOST. She was running to another marina to meet someone.
You know, I hadnt thought about it, but your probably right, he probably did murder those kids and mom took the rap...in the latin culture it wouldnt be unheard of...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #45
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:

Good point about the baby.

I missed the part about her getting lost but I'm running on little sleep so I will read it again later.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #46
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Good point about the baby.

I missed the part about her getting lost but I'm running on little sleep so I will read it again later.

James
You're not the only one who misssed it that she got lost too. That sheds a whole new light on the subject.

And yeah....that fucker knew she was pregnant before he raped and killed her.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #47
t-homo
WSB Champion

This is fuckin shitty to hear. When I was in 5th grade, my family went to Puerto Rico for vacation with a large group of people that they worked with. The guy who was organizing the thing said that no women should ever be by themselves any time of day, anywhere they were. One of the nights there was a murder across the street from my hotel. You can never be too careful.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #48
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:

I bet you guys feel like huge douchenozzles now.......

Oh, and be safe hun!!!!
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #49
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:

Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post

I bet you guys feel like huge douchenozzles now.......

Oh, and be safe hun!!!!
No, not really.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #50
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Will do.

Is it cool if I just copy and paste all the crap I said on this thread onto the one about her?

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote