Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-31-2009, 10:33 AM   #31
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsv1000R View Post
I tend to do the same (spew that is), But I try to take some pity on people I talk with and not bore them to death, at least not until they figure out I have a few redeeming qualities. Now, pretty girls get a lot more leeway, or maybe it's just some of your redeeming qualities are more apparent.
So while pretty girls are talking you arent so much listening as just watching?

and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:49 AM   #32
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
I both agree and disagree. Being a "verbal spewer" myself, I have learned that people can either take it all or not at all. If they cant take me being me, then well, they can go their own way. I am very open and honest, if you ask a question I WILL answer it, whether you are going to like it or not, as well as volunteering info I feel is pertinent. But I tell people up front, this is how I am. "Im warning you now, so later you cant say I didnt tell you." It works out well for me. I dont leave people with illusions to be dashed in regards to who I really am and I am definitely happier that way. And there will be someone who can understand and work with you in a relationship aspect.

I have to agree with this. Obviously everyone hides their true self upon first meeting but if you take it too far you'll set set yourself up to be dropped later when the real you finally comes out. One thing I've learned is you have to be loved for the person you are,you have to love the person you are with for who they are and there is DEFINITELY someone for everyone no matter how fucked up you are!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:52 AM   #33
Rsv1000R
WERA White Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
So while pretty girls are talking you arent so much listening as just watching?

Sometimes it's just really hard to pay attention
Rsv1000R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:31 PM   #34
Dova80
Canyon Carver

Moto: MV Agusta

lol Well thats problem I am the kind of person that you usually have to warm up to and understand before you will like me. So I tend to freak people out, I just want to learn to control the impetuousness, I really dont even think I am doing anything wrong but going after somethign I want...

We can make assumptions all day, and you know what they say about assuming. It means you're a fucking moron.
Dova80 is offline   Reply With Quote