Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr
Default Book Reviews of Moon People

Apparently authors can use an online editing\publishing service and this guy forgot to proof read the result

http://www.amazon.com/Moon-People-Da...pr_product_top

Quote:
This is a book. And Also its a Good book, one to read. The auther who goes by the Name of Daryl M. Corteney really has a nack for Good science Fiction telling. Also the Story.

Now I dont want too Give to much away. In my review, So your going to have to. Read, the Book you're self. But serve ice it to Say, your going to Read some things here. That you really did'nt expect. I Took one star Off for being Short and Singlespaced. But hey.

Quote:
I think I may have misunderstood what this book was all about. I thought that the author was writing an instructional on how to Moon People. I was anxious to get started, you know, mooning people, so I didn't read the book. I just got myself down to the nearest intersection in downtown Pueblo and dropped trou.

I was arrested again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

A good book. I like the spaceship on the cover.,

HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:46 AM   #3
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Part of the cover is a rip off from 2001.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #4
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

I stumbled upon this book lying alone on green park bench on a sunny day. I passed it thinking it belonged to the large nanny tending the a snot nose brat a couple feet away. On my way back from the tanning salon I noticed that it was still there. The wind blew slightly and the cover opened, the pages flipping, as if it were summoning me. I carefully approached and finally felt comfortable to pick it up. I started it and literally couldn't put it down. I took it to a Starbucks and read it while drinking over roasted coffee, halfway through the book a attractive woman approached me and asked me about the book. She joked "You really like the moon, don't ya?" I said that "it was okay." She pointed out the book, Moon People, and my shirt, The Three Wolf Moon Shirt. I didn't even realize that I was wearing it. Can you believe the coincidence?!! I told the lady to leave because I wanted to finish the book. I have since read it three times and have purchased a copy for all of my friends and family. They will all get the best damn Christmas gift ever this year. Read this! This is my new desert island book.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote