Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-13-2009, 09:24 PM   #81
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

well, half the cf'ers that came over dont post in any of the motorcycle forums in here, barely ever ride, know nothing about bikes, but feel a need to be a part of a motorcycle forum, but then they turn it into an off topic forum, cause NONE OF THEM ARE TALKING ABOUT BIKES!!!!
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:31 PM   #82
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
well, half the cf'ers that came over dont post in any of the motorcycle forums in here, barely ever ride, know nothing about bikes, but feel a need to be a part of a motorcycle forum, but then they turn it into an off topic forum, cause NONE OF THEM ARE TALKING ABOUT BIKES!!!!
We already covered that. Eventually you just get tired of talking about bikes, but you can always talk about whatever to other motorcyclists.
________
Aluminum Accuracy Ulimanted Flashlight Adjustable

Last edited by Kaneman; 05-09-2011 at 08:46 PM..
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:49 PM   #83
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Im not sure, i think maybe the guy who walked away when I went to talk to her might be a guy she's dating. But im not positive.

Either way, what kinda girl wants a pussy who runs away everytime a 6'4, 290lb biker in leather wearing a bandana comes up to talk to her?
Next time try wearing pants under your chaps and you will have less people walking away.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:58 PM   #84
Apoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Next time try wearing pants under your chaps and you will have less people walking away.

James
Chaps

No chaps....

No pants either though... Just a leather jacket, bandana, ball gag, and a tight chord around the balls. All man.

Next time ill wear nipple clamps. If that dont impress her, nothing will...
Old 08-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #85
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
I think he's talking about Two Wheel Forum... their original home devoured by VS. Not that we'd know anything about that.

Yeah, same here. Seemed everything was roses and warm welcomes when we all first came here, but I've seen quite a few posts where TWF's original members seem to dislike having us here.
Ah I'm sure that's not really the case exactly. A few of us felt "picked on" by some of you and a few of you came in and immediately questioned the way we did things. I personally think that we have integrated rather nicely... especially now that we have made separate forums. Personally, I like most of you and would be sad if you left.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:25 PM   #86
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Chaps

No chaps....

No pants either though... Just a leather jacket, bandana, ball gag, and a tight chord around the balls. All man.

Next time ill wear nipple clamps. If that dont impress her, nothing will...
LOL. That would turn some heads.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:27 PM   #87
Apoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Ah I'm sure that's not really the case exactly. A few of us felt "picked on" by some of you and a few of you came in and immediately questioned the way we did things.(

It was the same way at cf.. there was a bunch who sorta thought they were in charge, any anyone who didnt agree with them was immediately no longer part of the 'in' crowd...

Pages and pages of 'I agree', 'me too', '', 'can I lick the thread starters ass' posts... There were still great people there, but the grandstands sheep were sickening. Its the same thing here.

I guess I never liked 'cliques', or any of that shit. And theres a lot of that on ALL message boards. HardCoreSledders is the same, and the Harley board I was on, while chock full of guys who knew their shit, was atrocious. If you hadnt met them all at rallys on their baggers, they didnt want you there.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:28 PM   #88
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Pics, we need pics.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:39 PM   #89
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
It was the same way at cf.. there was a bunch who sorta thought they were in charge, any anyone who didnt agree with them was immediately no longer part of the 'in' crowd...

Pages and pages of 'I agree', 'me too', '', 'can I lick the thread starters ass' posts... There were still great people there, but the grandstands sheep were sickening. Its the same thing here.

I guess I never liked 'cliques', or any of that shit. And theres a lot of that on ALL message boards. HardCoreSledders is the same, and the Harley board I was on, while chock full of guys who knew their shit, was atrocious. If you hadnt met them all at rallys on their baggers, they didnt want you there.

Yea our old forum was that way. An assload of people with 10,000+ posts consisting of 90% "me too", "I agree". "+ one", etc, etc. Lord help you if you stuck your head up and said no...

FWIW I was part of an old message board back in the day, the EXUP-Brotherhood, and there were no rules at all. Which was cool most of the time but sometimes it can get out of hand...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:46 PM   #90
Apoc

Rules are fine, as long as I approve them.