Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 04-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #91
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
I call bullshit on that. I don't see how it would be at all possible for a woman to rape a man into orgasm if he was truly unwilling to have sex with her.
You don't have to make a man orgasm for it to be rape.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:58 PM   #92
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
I call bullshit on that. I don't see how it would be at all possible for a woman to rape a man into orgasm if he was truly unwilling to have sex with her.
It does happen

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #93
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Why does she have to be a callous whore to use it as birth control? You don't have to be a callous whore for it to be a viable option. This is where that train of thought turns to that which belongs in the war room. It isn't a viable option if you feel that way.

This should be more accepted by women, this would reveal if the person you fucked is a douche or not. Do you really want to have a child or be with a man that will run from a pregnancy? Do you really think the relationship will be a good one?

Think of all the needless marriages that end in ugliness that would be saved by allowing the man to run and make your decision to terminate the pregnancy easier and spare all the pain that comes with all these fucked up situations.

A lot of women complain about all these dicks they have relationships and children with, well guess what, here is an opportunity to spare that.
Very well said.

The "callous whore" statement places such judgment and disdain on everything and really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Not only that but the whole "what a woman goes through" argument or point of view, is not necessarily supported by actual experiences. Everyone assumes that women are basically traumatized by an abortion. It's just not like that for everyone, and there's been a lot of research to show that it's a myth. Sure some might go through it, but for most it was a well thought out choice that was the right decision for them and they have absolutely no regrets about that. And it doesn't make them a callous whore.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #94
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
You don't have to make a man orgasm for it to be rape.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
It does happen
I'm calling double bullshit on you guys and triple bullshit if you count Zoomie.

An erect penis doesn't just happen by accident, and it certainly doesn't happen when a man doesn't want it to. Teenage boy? Sure....but not a man who's been properly introduced to the ways of the female.

The only way to rape a man is through his back door...I need some kind of proof otherwise cause I ain't buyin.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #95
Trip
Hold mah beer!

4 people raped and murderer a young couple in knoxville. One of the murderers was a girl. She was able to get him in her. They had already Raped him with a broom in the butt and all sorts of other shit. Its possible.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #96
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

The rape I was referring to would result in a pregnancy, making it relevant to an abortion discussion. Last time I checked, sperm is required for that soup.
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #97
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
The rape I was referring to would result in a pregnancy, making it relevant to an abortion discussion. Last time I checked, sperm is required for that soup.
yeah that would be hard to do, never heard of such a thing

only thing I have ever heard of that would be close, it's probably urban legend, is a girl getting the stuff out of a condom after its been used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 10:20 PM   #98
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
4 people raped and murderer a young couple in knoxville. One of the murderers was a girl. She was able to get him in her. They had already Raped him with a broom in the butt and all sorts of other shit. Its possible.
Sure, you can "get" a flacid penis into a very lubricated coochiecoo...maybe. But you can't force an erection and you can't force a pregnancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Exactly.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:09 PM   #99
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Nice try on what? I never advocated any limits on women's rights.

I was only making a statement about how women are allowed to "get away" with many things just because they're the fairer sex. For example, Zsa Zsa Gabor slaps a police officer and doesn't get shit.....What would happen if a man did that? Or, a woman launches a tirade against their boss or against a customer, but isn't fired. What would happen to a man who did that? "Well she's a woman, and women are emotional" is the usual excuse......I've seen it all the time.

Or all the new drunk driving and sexual predator laws, where a woman who lost a child petitions to get a new law passed, and everyone votes yes, not necessarily because they think the law's great, but because they're afraid of the backlash from society (or their voters) if they argue against a grieving woman.

Or how courts are more likely to award custody to mothers...........Things might have changed, but it still seems like that's true.
Bad examples. They didnt get away with that because they are women, they got away with it because they are celebrities.

As far as the women going on tirades, where is a good example? Any person I know who has acted unprofessionally like that was fired, regardless off sex.

As far as the other items, thats politics, and has nothing to do with sex. It could be a grieving father or mother that "assists" a politician in allowing a law to get passed. I cant recall specific cases and while the females do typically outweigh the males on that matter, I can think of a couple of cases where a grieving father was the one who got laws passed. Not because of sex but because of whatever crime was committed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Very well said.

The "callous whore" statement places such judgment and disdain on everything and really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Not only that but the whole "what a woman goes through" argument or point of view, is not necessarily supported by actual experiences. Everyone assumes that women are basically traumatized by an abortion. It's just not like that for everyone, and there's been a lot of research to show that it's a myth. Sure some might go through it, but for most it was a well thought out choice that was the right decision for them and they have absolutely no regrets about that. And it doesn't make them a callous whore.
Definitions of callous on the Web:

emotionally hardened; "a callous indifference to suffering"; "cold-blooded and indurate to public opinion"
make insensitive or callous; deaden feelings or morals

callously - in a callous way; "he callously exploited their feelings"

callosity - unfeelingness: devoid of passion or feeling; hardheartedness

callousness - The quality of being callous; emotional hardheartedness or indifference

Why would you find that judging? Was it aimed at you? Does it strike some cord within you makes you think it was? Try not taking things personally. Nowhere did it say "I think Kel or someone she knows is a callous whore".

Your argument is invalid btw. If even one person is scarred or emotionally damaged from an abortion, its not a myth.

Now boys and girls, lets see it used in a sentence. Or several.

If someone doesnt at least feel something after having an abortion I would definitely call them callous. Whether they are scarred or not depends on the person, but having to end a life, whether its because of a flaw in mother or baby, it being life threatening to the mother or simply because its not something the parents can do, it is still a very hard and serious decision and if someone doesnt give that thought or think about it in the years to come, I would stand by by statement that they are callous. No matter how you look at it, its still the taking of a life whether its necessary or not.

As far as the callous whore statement, if you read what I was stating, it refers to those women are stupid as we already discussed. The ones who go out, make bad decisions, sleep with a guy, get pregnant and have an abortion because its the easier way of dealing with it because they were too stupid, lazy and yes CALLOUS to use protection which would have negated the need to abort in the first place.

I grew up with girls whose only method of BC was going to the abortion doctor and getting rid of an unwanted pregnancy when they could have avoided it. Public health clinics, free condoms, ANYTHING would have at least made steps toward preventing. In other words, they "callously" disregarded the fetuses life (whether the fetus has a right to life is a whole different argument) and they often disregard the feelings of those involved, often the father of the fetus as Trip loves to argue.

I know women today who have had them done for their necessary reasons.

(No persons reason will be exactly the same and what one person feels is necessary may not be something you agree with, but its not your decision on what is reasonable for another person, and trying to judge another or make that decision for them like these laws are trying to do is not yours or the govts right.)

The stupid irresponsible girls and women who used it as birth control never gave a thought to anything other than themselves, which lends weight to Trips argument about the guys not having a choice. The women who had to make the decision for something other than stupidity and selfishness never forget what they had to do or how it made them feel i.e. it was not made "callously".
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.

Last edited by the chi; 04-30-2010 at 12:02 AM..
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:06 AM   #100
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Sure, you can "get" a flacid penis into a very lubricated coochiecoo...maybe. But you can't force an erection and you can't force a pregnancy.
I mistook it for a man couldn't get raped, yeah it would be really hard to rape and man and get yourself pregnant. You would need a lot of time and help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
The stupid irresponsible girls and women who used it as birth control never gave a thought to anything other than themselves, which lends weight to Trips argument about the guys not having a choice. The women who had to make the decision for something other than stupidity and selfishness never forget what they had to do or how it made them feel i.e. it was not made "callously".
These are the same girls it would impact by allowing the douches to run off. Honestly, we don't need more welfare babies, letting the douchebags run off and leaving the girls responsible would hopefully result in more abortions of more potentially worthless individuals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!