Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-15-2008, 10:41 AM   #81
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Hi Travis!

I for one understand waiting to see what happens with CF for those who choose to do so, AND, not waiting to see what happens based on prior experience with VS. What I don't understand, and in fact dislike a lot, is personally attacking someone(s) who did nothing wrong, and people talking out of both sides of their mouth. If you don't want to "pick a side" then don't. But don't pretend you are, but not. Its kind of like Stew saying, "nothing is going to change except the things that have changed."
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:44 AM   #82
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Because Nick Name was clever for about 4 minutes when I came up with it in '01. And I'm Tmall on just about every other board I'm on.
Well at least I can still recognize the classic avatar.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:45 AM   #83
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
Hi Travis!

I for one understand waiting to see what happens with CF for those who choose to do so, AND, not waiting to see what happens based on prior experience with VS. What I don't understand, and in fact dislike a lot, is personally attacking someone(s) who did nothing wrong, and people talking out of both sides of their mouth. If you don't want to "pick a side" then don't. But don't pretend you are, but not. Its kind of like Stew saying, "nothing is going to change except the things that have changed."
When VS has a track record like they do it's tough to ignore your prior experience with them.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #84
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
When VS has a track record like they do it's tough to ignore your prior experience with them.
Totally understood! Not everyone, me included, had seen what they have done. So I've been checking it out, not because I don't take those I consider my friends at their word because I do. But really just to see it all in action.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #85
Angee
Dutch's PITA

Moto: I ride Dutch...and an 09 Kawi 250

I just posted probably my last post in GS.

"Noone is forcing anyone else to leave here. Most of us on the "other" board do check in to see what's going on, but I don't feel like getting in a pissing match with people who don't want to leave anymore. I personally would rather be a member on a decent board than a mod on a now crappy board. Yes, as far as I'm concerned this board has gone to shit, and I'm not interested in hanging around in here for any length of time. It is over-commercialized now, and I'm just not down for that. It's another testimony of what happens when big business takes over mom-and-pop businesses... I've only been here two years, but I've forged friendships that will last a lifetime. Those friends are hanging out somewhere else and that's where I'll be. Noone made them go, they chose to. It's like shopping at a family grocery for years and having it get bought out by a big chain... I'd rather find another family store and support the small community business than line someone's pockets who already has more money then he can spend. I'm only still here to some degree for those who stayed behind. If it weren't for them, I would probably take this site out of my favorites. Stay if you like, good luck and Godspeed.

Oh, and TWF is ANYTHING but dead...anyone who really looks can see that."
I posted that before I caught Taz's analogy on the next post down. It was in response to something Karl said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Those things are awesome. We gave out the clap and syphilis last christmas.
Angee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:52 PM   #86
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTaz View Post
But, if you're the bastard stepson of the son of god and I'm the puppet of the anti Christ, does that make us enemies? You're a little strange sometimes, but I don't think I hate you...

well professor X and magneto were able to be enemies, yet chilled and played checkers and had sex with each other...

i think we'll get along just fine
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:38 PM   #87
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
Totally understood! Not everyone, me included, had seen what they have done. So I've been checking it out, not because I don't take those I consider my friends at their word because I do. But really just to see it all in action.
As you should. We've all done it. Keep checking back and eventually just stopped checking.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #88
iDesmo
Got Mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Being in love with Idesmo was kinda funny too..

Desmo-"Gibberish gibberish" Random picture stolen from the internet..
Her- "Omg, I'm leaving damp spots on my computer chair!"
I pretty much stuck to the Grandstands and never posted anywhere else ...other then surfing the for sale sections or group buys. I never read any of those posts about excessa smoking pot nor did I have a myspace account to be reading it over there.

We all have our rougher edges, mine was english. Sometimes a pic is worth a couple thousand spots, as you put it.

peace out.
iDesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:26 PM   #89
iDesmo
Got Mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
Hilarious....but not the funniest thing he's ever posted.

Jesus, can you post that vid of the mouse destruction?
The one which I remember as the best was the Victoria Secrets telephone number screw-up. AMJ's office number was one number off from the VicSec boutique. That post about what he said to a customer wanting a bra was by far ...the best....
iDesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:31 PM   #90
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDesmo View Post
I pretty much stuck to the Grandstands and never posted anywhere else ...other then surfing the for sale sections or group buys. I never read any of those posts about excessa smoking pot nor did I have a myspace account to be reading it over there.

We all have our rougher edges, mine was english. Sometimes a pic is worth a couple thousand spots, as you put it.

peace out.
Hey man. It's nothing against you personally. It's watching people fall in love with a character who could literally be a dish washer when they portray themselves as a Ferrari driving doctor. That I find funny.

It's kind of like Speed Addiction, everybody was skeptical of him. Turned out he was nothing but a liar.

And I'm not calling you a liar by any means. I've just never seen any substance to back up claims. (not that you have to prove anything to anyone..) It's just good natured ribbing. And I hope you understand that.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote