Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-13-2008, 09:32 PM   #221
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
random schroedenger reference.... well done.
I prefer to throw a little smart humor in with all the dumb shit I post. Mix it up a bit.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:35 PM   #222
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Hopefully absence won't make the heart grow fonder, but we'll have to let the chips fall where they may. Eventually we're going to have to get back up on the horse and not look back. Eventually he will reap what he sows and he will realize he looked a gift horse in the mouth and tempted fate when he made those changes.
but you live and learn... if you stay the course... what goes around comes around...

Quote:
So what you're saying is that even though the cat is in the box with a potentially deadly substance, then quantum mechanics suggests the cat is both alive AND dead until the observation of its state is made?

Damn that VS is evil. Those poor poor cats.
oh.. I got ya...

I swear... if I didn't know any better I'd say Piz created a new account
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:40 PM   #223
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
Actually, I think what she was saying was mis-read. I'm pretty sure I know to whom she was referring, but I'll refrain from saying so in this post, but it wasn't you. It was, if I read it correctly, former CF members. IMO, the reason they (if I do in fact know whom she meant) started encouraging people to come over here had nothing to do with anything other than VS sucks, they know it sucks, they didn't like the way the change was handled, and they figured they'd let people know about a place that doesn't suck.

As a person who got a text letting me know what was going on early in the game, I can say with all certainty that the person who told me wasn't trying to further the interest of their business because both they and I know, no matter what board I'm on, they won't be making money off me! Even were it geographically possible, its not possible. Have I confused you enough?
No, I am with ya. I know of whom you speak. The thread that got you guys coming over here went something like this:

Person A: CF got sold to VS
Person B: Damn, that sucks I loved CF
Person A: We should invite them here because it's going to suck there once VS takes over.
Person B: Good idea

No mention of business at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:45 PM   #224
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
No, I am with ya. I know of whom you speak. The thread that got you guys coming over here went something like this:

Person A: CF got sold to VS
Person B: Damn, that sucks I loved CF
Person A: We should invite them here because it's going to suck there once VS takes over.
Person B: Good idea

No mention of business at all.
OK, cool. I pretty much think it blows that anyone would imply that Person A or B had any ulterior/personal/business motivation for letting others know about this board.

Excessa, maybe you could let whomever the fuck nuggets that are spreading those inaccuracies around know that they are fuck nuggets? I know I got invited over here 'cause someone wuvs me a lot!! lol
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #225
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
OK, cool. I pretty much think it blows that anyone would imply that Person A or B had any ulterior/personal/business motivation for letting others know about this board.

Excessa, maybe you could let whomever the fuck nuggets that are spreading those inaccuracies around know that they are fuck nuggets? I know I got invited over here 'cause someone wuvs me a lot!! lol
fuck nugget... awesome
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:55 PM   #226
Angee
Dutch's PITA

Moto: I ride Dutch...and an 09 Kawi 250

Rogue invited me, because we've talked on the phone enough and on the board that she knows my personality and that I would not be a happy camper. I am anti-big-business, and this (CF fiasco) is a perfect example of why. They take something built out of love and mutate it into something hateful. I loved CF and spent more time there than on any of the 8 or 9 boards I'm a member of. CF is gone as far as I'm concerned, but what made me love that place was not the place, but the people who made it what it was. Most of those people are here now...welcome home, my friends. Yeah, I'm in sappy mode...just shoot me.

Oh, BTW I got offered a permanent position at the temp job I've been working at..woohoo!! Mo money, baby!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Those things are awesome. We gave out the clap and syphilis last christmas.
Angee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:59 PM   #227
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angee View Post
Oh, BTW I got offered a permanent position at the temp job I've been working at..woohoo!! Mo money, baby!!
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:00 PM   #228
excessa
Trailer Queen

Moto: yz250

Quote:
Actually, I think what she was saying was mis-read. I'm pretty sure I know to whom she was referring, but I'll refrain from saying so in this post, but it wasn't you. It was, if I read it correctly, former CF members. IMO, the reason they (if I do in fact know whom she meant) started encouraging people to come over here had nothing to do with anything other than VS sucks, they know it sucks, they didn't like the way the change was handled, and they figured they'd let people know about a place that doesn't suck.

As a person who got a text letting me know what was going on early in the game, I can say with all certainty that the person who told me wasn't trying to further the interest of their business because both they and I know, no matter what board I'm on, they won't be making money off me! Even were it geographically possible, its not possible. Have I confused you enough?

I'm not even sure I know who and what was saying what, where and when has also not been disclosed, but it sounded like the exodus had a shady beginning and the bad stuff being said about VS was just good old business backstabbery. (something I truly hate)

at the same time, though, some things don't look as accidental as others and the more time goes by, the more I'll know.

I'm asking questions and wondering what to believe. I'll know the truth when I want to see it, or see it, depending on how it turns out I suppose. you guys could ruin CF for me just by leaving.

which makes me kind of mad at you guys.

for leaving. damn it.
excessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:02 PM   #229
excessa
Trailer Queen

Quote:
I prefer to throw a little smart humor in with all the dumb shit I post. Mix it up a bit.
keeps me on my toes.

which makes me look taller.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:04 PM   #230
excessa
Trailer Queen

Quote:
Yes, exactly!

Damn it. I tried to be as clear as possible without posting the details that led me to my conclusion! Sorry, English is my second language. Not that I can actually speak Italian anymore but, that's beside the point!
I wish I had another language I could blame when I can't say something delicately enough. it's either confusing, or someone gets hurt sometimes.