Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #1
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT
Default Talk about crappy luck...

So last Monday, I picked up my car from having the nose fixed after hitting a car. My baby was all pretty again and I was very glad to have it back.

Fast forward to Friday. I'm driving downtown and a guy from Saskatchewan, Canada took off from a stop sign, came into the intersection and hit me on the nose where I JUST had it repaired. Dammit.

I called the Sasketchewan Insurance Group Friday to start the claim. He already called them, so I gave them my information. They asked for my insurance company, policy, coverages, etc. Still not sure why they need that. Nobody down here has ever asked me for it.

Fast forward again to today. He called me to ask for my insurance info since he didn't get it Friday. What is it with the Canucks needing MY insurance info when it's THEIR fault! I told him I gave his insurance company the information I was comfortable giving them, and then he asked what the estimate was. I told him and he made a crack about *I didn't hit the hood. It shouldn't be that much.* Yeah, buddy, you did, and that's what it's going to cost to fix my damn car.

I'm just irritated right now. The insurance adjuster hasn't called me back yet and it's pissing me off!