Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-10-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...
Default lets play, 'what did the TSA miss in OSP's luggage?'

As I'm watching an elderly man literally taken to 2nd, possibly 3rd base by a TSA agent who couldn't possibly be more than 20 years old... I again thought about the 3" pocket knife keychain and 10oz gel that's in my carry-on. No worries though, face up in the front pocket of my bag as it was on my way out of town... Completely undetected.

Dunno about you, but I feel safer.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Yup.

Awesome.

My husband has the credit card folding pocket knife that was posted in another thread. It's in his wallet - which was put in a bin of it's own. He noticed it when we were in our hotel...

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:23 AM   #3
Triple
uncomfortably numb

Moto: WR250R & Bonneville

Ever been frisked entering a sports arena? I could walk into the Georgia Dome for a Falcons game with a Sidewinder missile strapped to my back...
Triple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:25 AM   #4
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

I don't know what you've done to ONSSP but the majority of people wouldn't want to feel you up... they probably made a careful decision...

detect knife=body cavity search on this psycho

over look it= feel up 80 year olds...

they probably made the right decision

Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple View Post
Ever been frisked entering a sports arena? I could walk into the Georgia Dome for a Falcons game with a Sidewinder missile strapped to my back...
I've carried two beers, one in each hand, into Beaver Stadium at Penn State. A very observant crew they have.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:33 AM   #6
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Location - Dallas International Airport, international terminal security checkpoint

Who - Me, my wife and at the time 14 year old daughter

Offense - my wife walked through the metal detector with her ticket and my daughters ticket

Punishment - my wife and underage daughter both got to stand in the nudie pic machine while some $8.50/hr partially retarded black lady yells at them for "not listening"

Result - me on a beach in playa del carma mexico for a week RAGING. I haven't flown since. The TSA and those who continue to grant them even more power to abuse can all rot in hell. The TSA is NOT an American institution...and we're letting it happen.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:03 AM   #7
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

I've mentioned it before but when I worked in Security Forces I got sent down to test the TSA guys at the Gulfport airport. I made it through security with a gun and a bomb (both simulated.) They caught the knife though.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #8
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

So they did find the double headed dildo then?
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #9
CasterTroy

Last June I flew to Honduras to install a water purficiation station in a remote village in the mountains. I took my machete and 12" rambro knife in my big checked suitcase. I was told by those that had been before I'd need both...and I did. Holy COW it was jungle!

Anyway...when I arrived, and claimed my luggage I still had to go thru one more screen check with ALL of my bags. Honduran version of TSA looked at me sturn when I rolled thru their 19-oh-GAWD airport x-ray security, but no biggie.

On the return flight I had accidentally left my 12" rambro knife in my carry-on, as it was a glorified backpack that I had kept with me every day, and that was the last place I placed it. Honduran security didn't catch it at the pre-flight security scan before I boarded the plane, even with a random search, and Atlanta didn't catch it when my bag was RE-scanned. But they DID rescan my carry on TWICE because not only did I have MY machette, but I bought a decorative one for my son. So I had two big blades in there.

I got home and unpacked my checked bag and was PISSED I left my good rambro knife in Honduras......until I looked in my backpack.

I couldn't believe it made it there and I wasn't TSA raped
Old 03-10-2011, 10:35 AM   #10
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
Offense - my wife walked through the metal detector with her ticket and my daughters ticket.
Once the TSA has checked your ID to ticket at the line, it is no longer required to show unless you are chosen for solo inspection. You do not need to show it to anyone at the detector. Her holding your daughter's ticket isn't an offense.

They just wanted to see their boooooobies...

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote